The Dumpmaster mobile bin tipper is packed full of features to ensure operator safety
- Full safety cage guard with interlocking safety door
- Robust steel construction with galvanised finish
- Rebound rubber swivel castors with brake to secure the lifter in place
- Weathertight control switch with key switch and battery indicator
- Powerful, electro-hydraulic wheelie bin tipping mechanism
Simple and safe operation
- Wheel the bin tipper up to the skip/hopper and engage the brake on the castors to keep in place.
- Wheel your wheelie bin up to the cradle on the automatic bin tipper, open the cage, and wheel the bin inside.
- With the safety cage closed, turn the key to power the Dumpmaster and press the lift (up) button.
- When your wheelie bin has been emptied, simply press the lower (down) button to bring the bin back down to the ground.
Takes as little as 15 seconds to empty the bin – it really is that easy!
Buy Wheelie Bins from our Massive Range
We stock a wide range of wheelie bins that can be easily lifted by the Simpro Multi-Tip Bin Lifter including 80L, 120L, 140L, and 240L wheelie bins in a wide range of colour options.
Looking for a more economic option? We also stock the Simpro Multi-Tip with a 150kg load capacity to dump bins at a height of 1.6 metres.
The duty cycle of the Dumpmaster depends on the type of power supply and powerpack that is fitted to the machine, as well as various environmental factors and the manner in which the machine is used. The figures given below are estimates only.