The ultimate trolley brake system, the deadman brake keeps the trolley in place until you want it to move and comes standard on our PFR043 platform trolley. To operate the trolley simply press down on the release lever built into the handle and start rolling! When you let go the brakes will activate, stopping the trolley from going anywhere you don’t want it! This system is perfect for frequent start/stop applications such as stock picking in a warehouse or making deliveries.
For similar trolleys with a foot pedal brake see our PFR042 800 x 430mm Platform Trolley with Foot Operated Brake and PFR044 900 x 600mm Platform Trolley with Foot Operated Brake.
These new Braking Platform Trolleys are absolutely packed full of features to ensure you get the best in secure transport:
- Each Commander Trolley features a folding handle and ergonomic carry handle for easy storage when not in use
- Slip-resistant plastic platform to keep goods in place
- Large load capacity – suitable for handling up to 250kgs!
- Protective corner bumpers on trolley to keep your goods and walls safe
- Easy rolling elastic rubber wheels
- Manual release. Simply turn the handle and the trolley brakes will be deactivated. Turn back to have the deadman brake operate as normal
- We also offer a wide range of other wheel types to suit all kinds of applications! You can view our full range of wheels online to find out more or contact our staff for more information