GTR156 Safety Check
This guide will show you how to safely perform a self-check on your GTR156 sliding gate motor. Once you have followed these steps and taken a photo of your wiring please upload it using the form below.
If you are uncomfortable or unsure about performing the inspection, please contact Richmond Wheel and Castor to discuss further.
- Turn off power at the power point and remove the power plug
2. If you are unsure if you have a GTR156 gate motor, take a photo, fill in the form below and upload a photo of your motor. A Richmond technician will be in touch ASAP to advise.
3. Remove the two screws on each side of the motor cover
4. Remove the plastic housing surrounding the motor.
5. The wiring can be inspected through the clear PC board cover.
6. Check the wiring matches the image below
- If your gate matches the image, it is not affected. If you are unsure or want confirmation that it matches, please upload a photo and fill in your details via the form below and we will get back to you.
- If your wires do not match what is shown, take a photo and contact your nearest Richmond store as soon as possible.
Once you have checked and taken a photo of your wiring please upload it via the form below
7. Replace the cover, ensuring the rubber grommet is in place.