Why you should buy a trolley from Australia’s experts in industrial trolley manufacturing
Richmond Rolling Solutions is an Australian owned business that has been in operation for over 60 years. Our team of experts may well be the most experienced trolley builders in the business, and you can be certain that any hand trolley assembled in our factory will be a quality item that will stand up to its task.
We quality test every product and we make sure that quality is the focus of every stage during the manufacturing process. All our products are manufactured to meet or exceed the requirements of our ISO 9001:2015 certification.
The trolleys we make are tough, economical, and work perfectly when used as intended. You will not find a better value industrial trolley in terms of price and quality.
Also it’s really easy to buy from us. You can do it over the phone, online, or even by fax. And we’ll be delighted if you drop in to see us. We accept all major payment methods, and we provide fast shipping to anywhere in Australia.
The number one reason to get your hand trolley from us
We could list all kinds of reasons why our hand truck trolleys are an excellent choice, but the one that stands out from all the others is that when you buy a trolley from us, you’ll have total assurance that it’s safe and strong.
Safety is a very big issue in any industrial environment, and even in other places like office buildings, schools, and hospitals. You need to be sure that whatever you’re moving can be moved safely and efficiently. You can absolutely trust Richmond products to help you do achieve this goal.
What to look for in a hand truck trolley
It’s important to choose the trolley that will best meet your needs when you’re looking at trolleys for sale. Here is a quick guide to the main types and where you might need a particular type in preference to others:
- Heavy duty trolley – you’ll need to choose a heavy duty trolley for situations where you frequently need to move heavy loads. Heavy duty trolleys are built extra tough, and they will normally have large diameter wheels with tyres that are specially designed for heavy duty performance.
- Stair Climbing Trolley – this is a great choice for removalists and others who need to frequently move heavy loads up and down stairs. The specially designed system of three nylon wheels that rotate around a centre-mounted axel will grab the edge of a step and provide mechanical advantage to help pull the load up without the massive effort that would be required with a normal trolley.
- Stainless Steel Trolley – a range of stainless steel trolleys in 2 or 3 tier options, easily cleaned and sterilised with noise reduction wheels and is corrosive resistant.
- Easy Tilt trolley – one of the safest general purpose trolleys, the foot lever provides mechanical advantage when tilting the trolley back from the vertical position in preparation for movement. This mechanism can help reduce the possibility of back injuries and also just makes lighter work of a heavy job.
- P-Handle hand truck trolley – this is a popular choice for professionals because it allows a light load to be tilted using only one hand, is easy to use for both pushing and pulling, and this trolley type can also double as a horizontal platform.
- Folding hand trucks and trolleys – not intended for heavy duty use, but providing ultimate portability and compact storage, a folding trolley is good for when you just need a simple trolley that can be stowed away easily.
CONTACT US TODAY
For all your trolley and hand truck needs, give the experts at Richmond a call on 1300 474 256. One of our friendly staff will be happy to offer advice and help find the trolley that best suits your needs. Alternatively, you can visit one of our stores in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Darwin to browse our wide range of quality products in person.