Floor Lock Operation:
- Depress the down pedal as far as it will go. The lock is now set
- To unlock, press the up pedal until it is level with the down pedal. Release. The base will then retract from the floor
Selecting & Installing Floor Locks:
- It is important to select a model which clears the floor when retracted
- To adapt a floor lock to your current equipment, select a model with an extended height 1.6mm to 6mm greater than the overall height of the castors.
- The lock must be centred between castors
- When installed the floor lock must be set 5mm from ground level when in the UP position.