Why choose a Richmond bakery rack? Because we’ve taken the standard bakery rack design and made it even better:
- Supplied assembled: a fully welded finish reduces maintenance costs and is easy to clean. Say goodbye to flat-packs and retightening of fasteners.
- Racks nest together tightly: the Z base frame design allows for racks to nest together when not in use, maximizing storage space.
- Grade 304 stainless steel frame: this higher grade of stainless steel offers superior corrosion resistance, increasing longevity of your racks. Most other bakery racks are constructed from grade 201 SS – not Richmond’s range.
- Thicker steel construction: prevents shelves and frames snapping or buckling in heavy commercial use environments. Our racks are designed with heavy duty use in mind.
- Tray locking bars – to prevent baking trays slipping during transport. Trays can be loaded from the back or front of the rack.
- Bolt-on interchangeable stainless steel castors: – no more rust, and no more grinding off the castors when they’re due for replacement. Our castor frames are the best in the industry, and are simple to replace.
- High-Temperature Wheels – Australian manufactured from high-temp polymer, these wheels are proven to last the distance under extreme conditions. Our design is market leading and can be seen in ovens, kitchens, and other high-temperature environments across the country.
- Custom Modifications – need something different? We can swap from stainless steel castors to mild steel castors when price is critical, or design a custom solution. Our team are always happy to help.