Custom designed and manufactured trolleys for your business needs
Backed by over 60 years’ in the game, Richmond Wheel & Castor Co. can custom design and deliver trolleys to suit your materials handling needs.
We have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and a team of talented designers and engineers to bring your trolley ideas to life.
With a fleet of tailored trolleys you can eliminate or reduce manual handling to improve your productivity and worker safety, while guaranteeing an outstanding return on investment through our low-cost, high-quality solutions.
The benefits of a custom trolley from Richmond
- Custom weight capacities allow for the safe transport of your products
- Specific dimensions to suit your workplace, such as retail and storeroom aisles
- Huge range of wheel selection to guarantee superior rolling performance
- Outstanding durability and toughness provides a great return on investment
- Ideal for retail, hospitality, warehouses, hospitals, supermarkets and more
- Backed by decades of industry experience, you can trust our knowledge and skills
A wide variety of custom trolleys can be made to any size or weight capacity
Why leading businesses choose Richmond for their custom trolleys
- Capability to rapidly design and deliver large volumes of trolleys for any application.
- 30+ years of product development and materials sourcing for trolley manufacturing.
- In-house 3D Printed prototypes allow for concepts to be quickly validated.
- Finite Element Analysis continuously monitors stress testing, shapes, and material choices.
- Highly experienced in-house design and engineering team works with you every step of the way.
- Internationally accredited processes (ISO9001) that are rigorously tested and reviewed.
What makes us different?
Our engineers work side by side with the machine operators to enable both a fast turnaround and a high level of quality control.
From concept to solution, our design, sourcing and manufacturing infrastructure enables us to meet the tightest of deadlines.
Our processes are internationally accredited, ensuring a high-quality fit for purpose solution that is rigorously tested and reviewed before delivery to market.
Network of Specialised Suppliers
Our team can quickly source low cost solutions from our global supply chain partners. We also have the backing of a large network, with relationships we have fostered over decades.
Our trolleys are trusted by major brands across Australia.
How Richmond trolleys can solve your materials handling problems
Custom made trolleys can make it much easier and more efficient to move heavy or bulky items, reducing the risk of injury or strain while saving considerable time and effort.
Trolleys such as Utility Trolleys, Flatbed Trolleys, Cage Trolleys and Stock Trolleys are an ideal solution in warehouses, retail stores, supermarkets, large fulfilment centres and even around the home.
The design of a custom designed trolley will generally consist of 3 elements:
- A flat platform or bed for your goods to sit on or in
- Handles for pushing and pulling your goods
- A set of wheels, such as castor, pneumatic, puncture proof or cast iron
Richmond Wheel & Castor Co. has cutting-edge custom engineering capabilities, with locations across Australia. Our skilled team has the engineering expertise in the use of manufacturing machinery that enables both a fast turnaround and a high level of quality control for any custom trolley job, no matter how big or small.
Here are just some of our completed custom trolley solutions
Cage Trolleys are popular across many commercial environments
One of the most hard-wearing and versatile choices in our custom range are Cage Trolleys. Regardless of your business or transport needs, we can help tailor a Cage Trolley for you!
Warehousing: Cage trolleys can be used to transport goods within a warehouse setting. They’re often used to move smaller items, such as boxes or cartons, around the floor.
Retail: Cage trolleys can be used to move stock from the storage area to the shop floor in retail settings. They can also be used as a display fixture to showcase items for sale.
Hospitality: Cage trolleys can be used to transport food, beverages, and other supplies in hotels, restaurants, and catering operations.
Manufacturing: Cage trolleys can be used to move raw materials, machinery, finished products, and tools within a manufacturing plant.
Healthcare: Cage trolleys can be used in hospitals and medical facilities to transport medical supplies, equipment, and waste.
Australia’s most Experienced Rolling Solutions Company
Richmond Wheel & Castor Co. is a family-owned and run company that has been designing, manufacturing and supplying rolling solutions for over 60 years’.
We’re proud that our trolleys are used in businesses across the country every day, helping workers safely transport goods while improving overall productivity.
As our in-house capabilities continue to expand and we invest in the latest machinery, our team can customise trolleys for nearly any application or environment.
Backed by a network of specialised suppliers, we can quickly source the best solution to ensure you get a fast and affordable turnaround on your custom trolley.
If you’re looking for a partner to help with your next materials handling job, then get in touch with the experts from Richmond!