Galvanised Pallet Jack (PJR003)
$0.00 plus GST
Safe Working Load (kg) 2000
Max Fork Height (mm) 190
Min fork height (mm) 85
Fork Length (mm) 1150
Fork Overall Width (mm) 680
Individual Fork Width (mm) 160
The Richmond Pallet Jack is an unrivalled icon of the materials handling industry. With close to 60 years of experience in production and research, Richmond continues to manufacture the best and most robust pallet jacks on the market. When it comes to quality, we never compromise.
What makes the Richmond galvanised pallet jack stand out from the competition?
- Hot dipped galvanised frame and handle
- Grade 304 stainless steel wheel bearings
- Grade 304 stainless steel thrust bearing
- Grade 304 stainless steel handle rod and chain
- Huge 2000kgs Safe Working Load
- Easy access entry and exit rollers
- Easy to use release lever
- Designed specifically for Australian hardwood pallets
- So simple to operate – and always ready to go!
All of these features lead to a pallet jack that goes above and beyond what most of the market has to offer. The combination of the hot dipped galvanised construction and grade 304 stainless bearings and components provide the PJR003 with maximum corrosion resistance in even the most extreme washdown applications.
Richmond’s standard galvanised pallet truck has a load capacity of 2000kg, and fork width of 160mm, making it perfect for your standard pallet truck tasks.